Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dundee Wheat Beer


Next up is Dundee Wheat beer. This stuff usually comes in the Dundee craft pack. A 12 pack with 6 different beers, and a steal at 10 bucks. It pours a cloudy straw color, and has a honey and yeast nose. It seems like this should go down smooth, but there is a certain level of harshness to it. Oh, and what is this, a funky aftertaste? Yes it is. Not a fan so far. Alright, some German wheat beers are really made to put a little citrus into them. Let's dump some lemon in it. Strange, I can't taste the lemon at all, but the beer tastes less bad. Sorta removes the unpleasant aftertaste. Not a ringing endorsement. I guess I'll choke the rest of this down to extract the precious alcohol. Serve this crap very cold with lemon, or better yet not at all. Oh yeah, I have more of these in my fridge I,ll trade them for a box of nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment