Sunday, January 9, 2011

Duck Rabbit Baltic Porter

      I am filled with joy at having two seasonal beers from my true love Duck Rabbit.  Their Wee Heavy was really good, I hope this is in the sane class.  DR Baltic pours out black with coffee, mocha and a touch of yeast on the nose.  The taste is heavy with coffee, mocha and malts out the ass.  This has massive body and strong alcohol, defines what a big beer is.  I am drinking it cold, but you should take this out of the fridge a while.  One of the rare beers that would be great at room temperature.  You have to be found of coffee flavors and strong malts.  But if you are, this is the ultimate brew.  I love this beer beyond comprehension and it goes to the top of the nice list.  One of the best beers I have ever had.  Again am am inspired to write a stirring poem to commemorate this beer.

Duck Rabbit Baltic
Fill me with warming goodness
Perfection bottled

No comments:

Post a Comment