Monday, May 24, 2010

Bell's Amber Ale


The Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo Michigan is one and one with me. Their Two Hearted Ale is very good while I found their Winter White to be bad. But since I'm trying Amber's I thought I would grab their's and see which of those earlier beers was the fluke. Bell's Amber is a cloudy amber with a bit of stuff floating around in it. It's got a strong caramel nose with crisp hop and a tinge of yeast. This has nice honey and caramel with a very balanced hop throughout. The finish is really short, but this is just a nice beer to drink. Great flavors, a nice refreshing crisp bite make this a good every day beer. So far second only to the superb Railbender. I would definitely recommend picking up a sixer.

2 comments:

  1. That is some inspirational stuff. Never knew that opinions could be this varied. Thanks for all the enthusiasm to offer such helpful information here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. I just throw out their what I feel, and fully realize others will violently dis agree

    ReplyDelete