Sunday, July 18, 2010

What They Left, Volume One:Bud Select 55


During the summer we entertain a lot. So people come over and leave a couple of whatever they brought. So I decided to taste what people leave no matter what it is, good or bad. I promise to choke down at least 50% of whatever. I do reserve the right to make it as cold as possible. The first edition will be Budweiser Select 55. O.K., 55 pours out a nice gold with weird fake looking bubbles. The nose has some barely detectable caramel and maybe some hop, maybe. Well it tastes like a slightly beer flavored water.There is a little bit of hop tingle and very slight mild caramel. This is very inoffensive as there is little here to be offended by. It's actually an easy drinking beverage and I recommend it for anyone who wishes a hint of beer with their water. I could easily finish this but I'm really pining for a beer. Can't wait till I see what they leave next.

No comments:

Post a Comment