Thursday, March 10, 2011

The ACC Tourney, of Beer: # 2 Duke vs # 3 FSU

      I thought BC ( Boston Lager )would actually crush FSU ( Landshark ) but I was real wrong.  I also have trouble believing they can compete with a power like Duke ( Highland Gaelic Ale ), but we'll see.  Duke is very yummy with lovely flavors, excellent balance, depth and body.  FSU has some game too  though, it's so crisp, clean and refreshing. A classic lager.  Compared to FSU, Duke maybe seems a tad muddy?  Anyway Duke's still out front here, but FSU makes a small run.  It's close late so what is the last sip like.  FSU good, Duke better.  This sis a win for the Blue Devils.

Analysis:  I actually felt the Landshark for a while there, but the Gaelic Ale was just too good in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, nuts to that! You should have a beer by the Florida Brewing Company instead. I mean, beer wise I can see how this contest went to Duke, but as an FSU alum I have to issue protest. FSU just didn't bring its best game is all!

    (Great blog, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you it was the only Florida beer I could find. The did beat BC though. Thanks for the props.

    ReplyDelete