Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Southern Tier Krampus

      Because this is called Krampus it must be a Christmas Beer,  but it just showed up in my store a little while ago.  Strange.  I had to try this cause Krampus is an excellent name for a beer.  Last time I had Southern Tier I was saying I hated them, and I used the words, terrible,  wretched and putrid. I hope this is better.  It pours out a medium gold with a massive herbal hop nose.  Oh no.  The first sip is awful.  Just a massive sledgehammer of painful herb.  I will keep trying to see if I can find other flavors.  It gets somewhat better when you get used to it, especially when the 9% ABV kicks in.  However,  this still sucks giant balls.  Southern Tier should drown themselves in barrels of this swill they call beer.  I hate them more.  Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment